This course explains and illustrates the best practices for launching a local internet marketing campaign. In this course we describe how to design, plan, launch, evaluate, and improve a local marketing campaign. How build a smart website that enhances your business and guides your customer to the quickest path to new sales.
Work smarter (not harder) and get the results you want in local marketing in less the time. Join me to learn tips and tools you can use to manage your local marketing campaigns and more in just a few minutes a day.
– This 60 minute course will also cover:
- Elements of successful local marketing campaign
- How to “stand out” from your competition
- Tools you can use to manage all your activities
- Creating high-impact marketing campaigns
This course is for the entrepreneur:
- Who needs more people walking into their shop every on slow periods or days to help drive up existing sales.
- Who needs more people getting on their mailing list, to get more people return visits so they can send coupons, specials and news.
- Who needs more people clicking through to my website to help drive visits and appointments.
- Who needs more potential clients calling in, in order to convert more leads to paying clients.
At the end of this rainbow and you have implemented successfully understood these strategies and tactics. You can achieve the following:
- Help you fill those slow periods during the week
- Add a few more customers per day
- Increase your customer base from last year
- Significant impact the growth of your web visitors from last year
- Help build trust and authority with your target market
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.